We can assist you in identifying coverage options that will adequately protect you while on the road, such as:
- Liability Insurance: Covers damage to other people's property and injuries caused by you while driving. It also covers the legal expenses related to claims and lawsuits.
- Comprehensive: Pays to repair/ replace your car or its broken parts (including glass) if destroyed by theft, vandalism, fire, or acts of nature.
- Collision: Compensates for the damages sustained by your car in a collision, regardless of who caused the crash.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Covers your injuries and property damage if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured/underinsured driver.
- Roadside Assistance: Covers towing, flat tire replacements, fuel delivery, and more in case your car breaks down unexpectedly.
Our team can help protect your home and its belongings against damage caused by perils through coverages such as:
- Dwelling: Pays to restore or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by a covered hazard such as fire, extreme weather, falling trees, ice dams, etc.
- Loss of use: Pays for additional living expenses over and above what you'd normally pay ( up to your policy's limits) if you're unable to stay in your home while repairs are being made after a covered loss.
- Liability: Pays for third-party bodily injuries or property damages, for which you or a member of your family is held responsible.
- Personal property: Helps replace/ repair personal property destroyed in a covered loss, such as furniture, clothes, gadgets, tools, and other possessions burnt in a house fire.
Our carriers have multiple coverage options for many kinds of medical, vision, and dental treatments including the following.
- Individual and family health insurance helps pay for expenses incurred during medical emergencies, routine doctor's visits, preventative care, and inpatient and outpatient treatment.
- Short-term health insurance is one of our most popular plans, as it provides coverage for a certain period (one month to three years) at lower costs.
- Low-cost dental insurance generally includes preventative and basic dental care.
- Vision insurance can help you save money on routine checkups, as well as eyeglasses and contact lenses.
As an additional layer of protection, this policy may cover expenses related to:
- Personal damage claims such as libel, slander, and defamation of character
- Liabilities incurred while traveling outside the U.S.
- Accidents involving boats, jet skis, scooters, and other rentals
- Claims and settlements (defense fees)